- From the Admin console Home page, go to Security API controls.
- Under App access control, click MANAGE THIRD-PARTY APP ACCESS.
- Click Configure new app, and choose OAuth App Name or Client ID, Android, or IOS.
- Type “ERIN“, and then click SEARCH.
- From the list of search results, click Select for the app that you want to manage.
Note: If you are configuring by OAuth app name or client ID, check the boxes for the client IDs that you want to configure, and then click SELECT.
- Under Access Configuration, Choose Trusted: Can access all Google services
- Click CONFIGURE.