Your budget just got cut, your team isn’t fully staffed, and you need to hire specialized positions. How will you adapt to ensure not only that you are recruiting top talent, but that you aren’t leaving behind previously deemed high priority items such as diversity hires? These are difficult situations we’re going to dive into with our special guest panelists.
Webinars can be boring, but real-time engaging conversations have the ability to produce new ideas and realizations that can be taken back to your organization and used strategically to overcome challenging tasks. We’ve thrown out the scripted webinar and are ready to discuss the tough topics out loud. Our panelists have a range of experience in talent acquisition from industry-leading companies such as Yahoo, Uber, Target, Instacart, Salesforce, Apple, Targe, and more. They will cover a range of tough topics, including:
- Current issues facing talent acquisition for Enterprise and start-ups
- Leveraging cutting edge technology to stay ahead in Talent Acquisition
- Embracing employees to be active participants in recruitment
- Managing current restrictions and cuts in Talent Acquisition with aggressive business objectives
- Making adjustments to keep your talent acquisition team’s output at 100%
- And whatever tough questions you ask!
Our special guest panel will include Kelli Dragovich (CPO @ Looker within Cloud at Google), Jennifer Rettig (Head of Recruiting @ Looker), Michael Case (Senior Partner @ RocketPower), Tracie Brack (Talent Acquisition Consultant), and fielding your questions will be Mike Stafiej (CEO @ ERIN).
Talent Acquisition Leaders, Managers, and Associates, as well as HR generalists and CHROs that currently have a focus on recruitment and adopting new technologies.
What did we learn?
- How to handle difficult talent acquisition problems
- Using new tools and technique to become more efficient
- Best practices in policy creation/management
- Working within tight budgets and big demands
- Recommendations on how to get the most out of Talent Acquisition teams